HOW TO PLAY
- 2-10 players, it’s good to have a mix of people you like and a couple of fringe invites that aren’t really in the inner circle.
- Deal five question cards to each player, four to any lawyers because they are sneaky enough already.
- Highest paid person goes first, just like in society.
- Roll the dice and relax, that tiny piece of plastic is now in control and will tell you who to read a question card to (see below for how the dice rolls).
- You now get to ask that person one of the questions on the cards in front of you - if they admit it, you win the points value on the card.
- Technically the first player to 10 points wins, but we all know the real winner is the person who throws the most shade.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.